MOUNTAINVIEW ROAD AYR
WATER SECURITY GUARANTEED - POTENTIAL IMMEDIATE CASHFLOW
Situated in the heart of the Rich Burdekin River Irrigation System, this 166 acre freehold horticultural farm has endless potential. It comprises solely of fertile alluvial river loam and unlimited cheap, quality ground water, this and the ideal climate conditions creates a much sought after commodity. The water quality and quantity which this farm holds, is known as 'liquid gold'.
The current owners of this Fertile Agricultural Property have a history of Land Management and have effectively and efficiently integrated these practices into their farming to produce healthy soils, high yields and cost-effective production.
* Presently growing watermelon and pumpkin this unique property can grow any variety of horticulture or trees.
* The Irrigation design of this farm has been well considered, with automatic irrigation throughout, PVC 150mm pipes, Variable Frequency Drive ( VFD reduces power costs & minimizes current overload ) and fertilizer dosing tanks.
* The Large Machinery / Packing Shed/s are strategically located for cost effective farming.
* Homestead - Comfortable 4 bedroom Queenslander, polished timber floors, cool breezes, landscaped gardens, channel water views and Sheep Station Creek at the rear of Property.
* This farm offers the Astute Buyer ease of maintenance to increase productivity while being close to all Family Friendly Conveniences. Just 10 minutes to Town and 1 hour to the Capital of North Queensland - Townsville.
This region is renowned for its sense of Community, Natural Beauty of the Rivers, Creeks and Estuaries lined with unspoiled Mangrove. This place is a also a mecca for Fishing, Crabbing and Water skiing.
Properties of this calibre do not come on the market often so don't miss this rare opportunity to own a piece of one of the most prosperous regional areas in Australia.